- Sampoerna Foundation Conference 2008: Teaching and Learning in a Networked, Digital World JakartaPanelPresentationTeaching&LearningNetworkedWorld
- A courage of adieus May 2006 for Australian College of Education Conference.
- Winged Lion Book
- Order of Service – Len Funeral
- Eulogy & farewellDelivered
- Eulogy – Remembering Len Haynes
- Len’s Life – Funeral Presentation
- Len Life_ Text
- James Lionel Dellit
- Jillian’s Jim
- PB speech Parliament House Sept 6 PRINTdocx (1)
- Boston_TEACHERS RSL SUB
- Constants and Certainties in Schooling ST MARY’S SCHOOL ADELAIDE PRESENTATION October 2005
- Professionalisme : exploring standards of teaching and learning, Jakarta 2008
Papers & Articles
- 2010: a Teaching Odyssey. View
- A courage of adieus_ May 2006 May 2006 for Australian College of Education Conference.
- All knowing: creating the knowledge society from the information economy.
- Becoming Digitally Literate iNet Educator Conference 1-8 November 2010. View
- Educating for a democratic knowledge future: visioning the virtual and anticipating the actual.
- Information Literacy Lessons from EdNA Online.
- The national treasure of a national agenda for schooling EQ Autumn 2006. View
- Remember the Shipwreck Coast EQ 2007. View
- Response to Andrew Riemer’s Biography, Sandstone Gothic. View
- Wild Erratic Fancy Curriculum Leadership Volume 5 Issue 4. View
- Jim and Jillian’s Christmas Card December 2012
- Address to Cochrane Renal Group, 2010,
- Making Languages Work, 2004
- Year 12 student graduation qualities: https://apps.ssabsa.sa.edu.au/docs/sace-q/success.pdf
Jim Haynes and Jillian Dellit, Great Australian Aviation Stories, ABC.
Jillian Dellit 17 Morgan Street West Hindmarsh: A Brief History.
Jillian Dellit Jillian in the UK 2015 ebook and print book
Jillian Dellit, Scottish Highlands Embroidery Tour 2015 ebook and print book
Jillian Dellit, A Courage of Adieus: Albert Edward Ray 1891-1962, ebook and print book
Jillian Dellit My Joyful Schooldays, print book and ebook.
Jim Dellit The quest for quality and equity in SA curriculum’ (Chap 8) in Yates, L. Collins, C. O’Connor, K. Australia’s Curriculum Dilemmas, Melbourne University Press, 2011
Jim & Jillian’s blog can be viewed on the home page.